Glyphosate is by far the world’s most widely used herbicide and is the primary toxic chemical in Roundup™. It is in many other herbicides, too, In fact, it is a broad-spectrum herbicide that is used in more than 700 different products from agriculture and forestry to even home use.
Glyphosate was introduced in the 1970s to kill weeds by targeting the enzymes that produce the important amino acids tyrosine, tryptophan and phenylalanine.
We’ve now saturated the soils; and we find it back in the water we drink – tap and bottled; aquifers hold on to it; rivers carry it to new areas; corporations depend on it for profits; shareholders expect to make money from their investments in it; the earth’s air contains it as it evaporates and moves on to become condensation elsewhere; and the public is involved in the largest ever human experiment and health deception/fraud- with eyes-wide-open.
In a very short period of time (in less than one generation) we have contaminated everything associated with half-decent health and life and living. Take a look at just how much is in use!
The foods we consume TODAY look the same as before this poison was developed and used on them – and so we just go about our business without too much question… but if a skull and bones had grown onto the flesh and skin of fruits and vegetables and peas and beans that had been grown with glyphosates… WELL! then we’d sit up and vote with our dollars and protest!
Thankfully, as consumers, we are waking up to reality. A few brilliant science gurus – research giants – are determined and steadfast to educate us. And it is clear – we have to live as organic as possible – shopping and growing and legislating and soil-reclaiming (and putting a few people in jail).
Soon, we’ll all be eating organic food, we hope. We’ll be getting all of our healthy produce at grocery stores, for reasonable prices – and agricultural oversight departments, Health Canada and the FDA will have finally caved to public demand and banned these poisons and guide farmers to engage in soil repair.
BUT what if it rains – chemtrails on our food!
What about all the poisons with long half-lives already in the soil?
“We are literally annihilating the ecosystem around us and annihilating our health.”
~ Dr. Zach Bush
START with this INTERVIEW with DR David Perlmutter – the GRAVITY of the present situation…
This amazing scientist analyzed endless databases, finding hints and leads in many places in regards to dysbiosis, impaired glutatione synthesis, impaired sulphur metabolism, disrupted folate, Vit D and all the Vit B’s pathways, disruption of minerals that are central to enzyme production and liver detoxification as well as the imbalanced hyper-important methylation processes. Further research lead to more proof of the stressed environment and especially all the growing earth, impaired homeostais, exponential overburden and compromise – eventually we’ll all be compromised – until it becomes completely unmanageable – and not just left in the domain of children with autism… and then Dr Don Huber’s missing research piece on glysophates – and voila! The research pieces came together in this brilliant mind… right down to beneficial earthworms with Parkinson’s: https://youtu.be/i6j0wlhUr1m
MORE on WHAT’S DRASTICALLY WRONG
You may remember Dr. Stephanie Seneff (PhD, a senior research scientist at MIT) from past Pacific Holistic newsletters where I pointed to her superb, over-the-top smart YouTube lectures on the physical / cellular damage inflicted by cholesterol meds and statins and exactly why this is so, from a purely scientific / molecular / chemical point of view.
She has a very fine way of explaining the very intricate and complex ways of the stealth poisoning of glysophates in us, too.
Here she graciously shares (again) her insights into glyphosates:
Don’t Eat Corn, Soy & Wheat – MIT Scientist Explains – Dr Stephanie Seneff is interviewed by Dr Toni Bark
SEEDs of TRUTH – more interviews with Dr Stephanie Seneff
and she explains what she’s found in her research of glyphosate’s involvement in our bodies.
Another Dr Joseph Mercoal interview with Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT. She reviews the health impacts of glyphosate. Her book about glyphosate called “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Destroying Our Health and the Environment,” is expected to be published in June 2021.
For years we were told glyphosate was safe and claims of toxicity were vehemently denied. But studies on glyphosate have demonstrating the opposite – harmful toxicity even at very low levels. Dr Seneff also believes glyphosate exposure may be a key player in cases of severe C*V*D, which we’ll become clear in this interview.
Glyphosate and How to Detox It with Dr. Stephanie Seneff an interview with Dr Stephanie by Wendy Myers on how to begin to give these glyphosates the slip!
photo compliments of Journal of Autism
Farmer’s Footprint / Regeneration: The Beginning
And here is an uplifting movie with brave solutions with Dr Zach Bush MD and soil health expert Dr. Allen Williams of Soil Health Consultants, LLC. They identify the root causes of the ever-rising chronic disease epidemic in North America and its tight connection to our food chain and the chemically dependent agricultural practices. Human gene modification is now cleary established and legislated and in step with crop modifcation.
Farmer’s Footprint | Regeneration: The Beginning features the trials, learnings and victories of the four (and a half) generations of the Breitkreutz family from Stoney Creek Farm transitioning from conventional farming to regenerative agriculture in Redwood Falls, Minnesota.
Things were not going well for any of them.. and then they were brave enough to turn their love of the soil around and really find their calling.
Transitioning to regenerative practices has boosted their row cropping and significantly reduced their input cost for their cattle feeding and reduced overal business risks. This film tells the story of how these folks did it. But it also tells how it all came apart first – bit by bit – and how most farmers’ lives are still affected negatively on many levels – including the highest suicide rates in the nation (not one farmer looks forward to damaging his legacy to his off-spring just to get by – a form of subtle mental torture).
Cancer DEATH Maps and Glyphosate
Dr Zach Bush – a very level-headed explanation of why the earth’s micro-biome and our own body’s micro-biome is so closely related – and the core reasons why things have gone so terribly side-ways and more at https://vimeo.com/298467814
Reports from U.S. Right to Know – a powerful non-profit that accumulations facts – https://usrtk.org
IS THERE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?
Is it the concept of the ‘Hundreth Monkey’ or a ‘tipping point’…?
I think we are getting a glimmer…
These ground-breaking new American glyphosate law suits (which always seemed stacked on the side of the corporate jugernauts) against Monsanto and Bayer are presently providing a breath of fresh air and hope.
Remember the wrongful suits and losses that Percy Smeiser, a canola farmer from Bruno Saskatchewan had to endure back in the late 1990’s and which left us all so discouraged that we had some form of justice and good governing.
(Even today one can read online about how he tried to cheat Monsanto! Outrageous reporting by our Canadian press.) (His neighbour, my brother-in-law, who was a farmer, lawyer and politician thought Round-up was the best thing since sliced bread!)
BUT ... the lastest three Monsanto versus people using glyphosate cases are a good and uplifting sign of a political turnaround. Here’s where to keep an eye on the synopsis of the on-going three and furure legal saga’s: https://usrtk.org, as well as on this page, starting with these vingnette’s posted below.
And to add another perspective, a more technical one, there’s Mischa Popoff’s work. He worked for five years as a USDA-contract organic inspector after growing up on an organic farm in Saskatchewan and getting his education at the University of Saskatchewan (including the history of nitrogen – including manure and gunpowder). He now lives in Texas where he works as a freelance writer and consultant. He’s written for many daily newspapers over the years, such as The Daily Caller, Breitbart, Culture Wars magazine. and he has several books out in this subject, too, of which one is “Is it Organic?”
Have a listen at this very revealing report – a bigger picture: MISCHA POPOFF: BAYER TAKES OVER MONSANTO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-VcC-ia2wQ
The Monsanto Papers: Roundup (Glyphosate) Cancer Trials Key Documen… articles that offer:
STATE COURT DOCUMENTS
REPORTING & ANALYSIS
Common pesticides found to starve fish ‘astoundingly fast’ by killing aquatic insects
The research looked at the periods before and after the introduction of neonicotinoids on rice paddies in 1993.
Photograph: Andy Rain/EPA; Artilce: Damian Carrington, the environment editor at The GuardianThe Silent Spring prophecy that pesticides could “still the leaping of fish” has been confirmed, according to scientists investigating the collapse of fisheries in Japan. They say similar impacts are likely to have occurred around the world.
The long-term study showed an immediate plunge in insect and plankton numbers in a large lake after the introduction of neonicotinoid pesticides to rice paddies. This was rapidly followed by the collapse of smelt and eel populations, which had been stable for decades but rely on the tiny creatures for food.
Only much more recently has a different type of food processing emerged: one that is more extensive, and uses new chemical and physical techniques. This is called ultra-processing, and the resulting products ultra-processed foods.
To make these foods, cheap ingredients such as starches, vegetable oils and sugars, are combined with cosmetic additives like colours, flavours and emulsifiers. Think sugary drinks, confectionery, mass-produced breads, snack foods, sweetened dairy products and frozen desserts.
- In 2018, Brazil used more than 60,000 tonnes of highly hazardous pesticides banned in the European Union.
- Three Europe-based multibillion-dollar companies control 54% of the world market.
- They include German agrochemical giants BASF and Bayer, as well as Swiss company Syngenta, one of whose pesticides still being sold in Brazil has been banned in its home country for more than 30 years.
Every year, B.C. sprays about 10,000 hectares of forests with glyphosate as part of its reforestation program. The practice, which is also common in other parts of the country, gives replanted conifers a better chance to grow by killing competing plants like aspen and birch.
Glyphosate, best known as the active ingredient in weed killer Roundup, is approved by Health Canada for use in agriculture and forestry. Several organizations and researchers have raised concerns about glyphosate’s potential effects on human health, linking it to cancer, infertility, liver disease and other ailments.
The U.S. is pushing back on Thailand’s plan to ban chemicals including glyphosate, which multiple U.S. plaintiffs allege cause cancer, at a time of deteriorating trade relations between the two countries by Lien Hoang, a Freelance Correspondent
It’s the largest class action Australia has ever seen — four times larger than the Black Saturday class action of 2009 — and involves people across the country.
- Up to 40,000 Australians poised to launch class action over PFAS contamination
- They’re backed by Erin Brockovich, who says the Government’s position is inadequate
- One client in the action says water contamination has changed her family’s way of life
Up to 40,000 people who live and work on land contaminated by the chemical compound PFAS are suing the Australian Government, arguing their property values have plummeted, RN’s Law Report can reveal.
Monsanto’s surveillance center uses the same intelligence technology that the FBI employs to monitor terrorism threats. Monsanto has gone to the extremes in investigating news coverage that is critical of the company and its products, paying reporters and reviewers to combat negative reviews with positive ones.
Noah Yoo reported for Pitchfork about one of Monsanto’s targets, musician Neil Young. In 2015, Young released an album titled The Monsanto Years, which openly criticized the company. After the album’s release, Monsanto monitored Young’s impact on social media.
Monsanto also targeted journalist Carey Gillam, the author of Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer, and the Corruption of Science, which was published in 2017. “Monsanto paid Google to promote search results for ‘Monsanto Glyphosate Carey Gillam’ that criticized her work,” Levin reported. A series of negative reviews on her book popped up on Amazon, despite the overwhelmingly positive reviews it had received from scholars. Revealed documents show that Monsanto has considered legal action against both Young and Gillam.
Monsanto is also under fire due to an internal communication leak that they have been threatening scientists and critics, as well as attempting to hide the truth of the dangers of glyphosate.
Thailand decides against pesticides ban after U.S. pressure – paraquat, chlorpyrifos will be delayed and glyphosate will merely be ‘restricted’
Thais worried about the health and environmental impacts of the weedkillers have long pushed for the ban, which follows similar moves in Vietnam and some European countries. But glyphosate is still considered the most popular herbicide worldwide, and regulators including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Health Canada, and the European Chemicals Agency have registered it for use.
just a bit of late night reading for us rounded up by Dr Seneff – interview above 🙂
Information on Glyphosate (Roundup)
- U.S. Congressional Hearing on Glyphosate, June 14, 2016. (Download Presentations from this link.)
- 20 minute video on children in Paraguay and damage to their DNA due to agrochemical exposure from the nearby soybean fields. Play
- Article by Michael Bennett, published on January 8, 2019, showing several plots of glyphosate’s correlation with the rise in various diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease, autism, ADHD, anxiety disorder, breast cancer, Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, dementia, diabetes, liver disease, obesity, kidney disease and thyroid cancer. Click Here
- Half hour documentary by Josee Foster on organic farming vs conventional farming, focusing on glyphosate. Play
- Is Glyphosate the ‘Safe’ Chemical that’s making us all Sick?
Presentation on November 30, 2018 in Orlando, Florida, at the annual SOHO convention. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- The New Agent Orange: Roundup Poisoning and an Epidemic of Auto-immune and Neurological Disease.
Presentation on October 20, 2018 hosted by the Savvy Women’s Alliance. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Glyphosate’s disruption of methylation/transsulfuration pathways as a key factor in autism and other diseases.
Methylation 2018 Summit. July 15, 2018. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Glyphosate, Autism and Gut Dysbiosis.
Webinar on Terry Talks Nutrition. May 8, 2018. (Powerpoint) (PDF) (Presentation)
- Autism and Glyphosate: Connecting the Dots. Slides presented at the Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference, May 5, 2018. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Sulfate is the most common nutritional deficiency that you never heard of.
Presentation in Toronto, Ontario Canada. March 27, 2018. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Vaccines and Glyphosate: A Toxic Combination.
Presentation in Toronto, Ontario Canada. March 27, 2018. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Glyphosate: The “Safe” Herbicide that’s Making Us All Sick!
Presentation sponsored by the Institute of Sustainable Nutrition. March 24, 2018, West Granby, CT. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Presentation on glyphosate and MMR at Medical Freedom Alliance conference in Houston, Texas on Sept. 19, 2017. (Powerpoint) (PDF)
- Presentation at the University of Belize on April 6, 2017. (Download)
- Glyphosate, Roundup, Glyphosate-Tolerance GM Soybeans, Chemical Extracted Soybean Food Oil/Soybean Powder Cause Serious Harm to Health of American/Chinese People.
Compiled and translated by I-wan, Chen (email@example.com). (Download)
- Glyphosate and Autism Slides presented at the Peoples’ Assembly meeting in The Hague, Netherlands, October 14, 2016. (Powerpoint Slides)
- Is Roundup the Primary Cause of the Current Epidemic in Chronic Diseases?
Slides for presentation hosted by Talk About Curing Autism (TACA), Massachusetts Chapter, Oct 1, 2016. (Powerpoint Slides)
- Connecting the Dots: Autism, MMR Vaccine and Roundup Honolulu, HI, February 22, 2017.
Sponsored by Seeds of Truth and Kokua Market. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- The New Agent Orange: Roundup Poisoning and an Epidemic of Auto-immune and Neurological Disease. Honolulu, HI, February 1, 2019.
Sponsored by Seeds of Truth. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Roundup, MMR and autism — A Toxic Connection. Honolulu, HI, August 4, 2016.
Sponsored in part by Seeds of Truth and Kokua Market. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- “GMOs & glyphosate — real threats to human & environmental health.”
Presented at event at University of Toronto, April 28, 2016, sponsored by Science For Peace. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation on glyphosate at Environmental Health Symposium in San Diego in March, 2016. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Glyphosate: The “Safe” Herbicide that’s Making Us All Sick. July, 2015.
Hawaii tour, sponsored in part by Seeds of Truth. (Video of Presentation) (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Roundup and GMO and the Rise of Modern Disease. Jan. 22, 2015.
Talk in Honolulu, HI, sponsored by Seeds of Truth. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Roundup and GMOs: Are We Gambling with the Future of Food?
July 29, 2014, Talk presented at the National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation at an Informational Hearing on Genetically Modified Organisms for the Agricultural and Rural Affairs Committee of the Pennsylvania legislature. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Is Roundup the Toxic Chemical that’s Making Us All Sick?
June 5, 2014, Groton School, Campbell Performing Arts Center, Groton MA. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Sulfate Deficiency in Neurological Disease Following Aluminum and Glyphosate Exposure.
Webinar presented on June 2, 2015, hosted by Jessica Sherman. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 in Taiwan, organized by the Green Formosa Front and sponsored by the HaoRan Foundation. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation on glyphosate on April 28, 2014 hosted by the MIT and Wellesley Alumni Associations (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- A Role for the Pineal Gland in Neurological Damage Following Aluminum-adjuvanted Vaccination.
Presentation on March 26, 2014 at International Symposium on Vaccines in Nice, France. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation on March 16, 2014 at Physicians’ Roundtable Conference in Tampa, FL. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
- Presentation on Oct 16, 2013 hosted by the Wellesley chapter of the League of Women Voters. Video. Slides.
- 326 page document by Sayer Ji – many references to the literature on why not to vaccinate. Click Here
- Nancy Swanson, Andre Leu, Jon Abrahamson and Bradley Wallet.
Genetically engineered crops, glyphosate and the deterioration of health in the United States of America. Journal of Organic Systems, 9(2), 2014. Click Here
- No political will to save wildlife in Britain or the European Union. Data compiled by Rosemary Mason, April 2, 2018. Click Here
- The attached 8 page pdf document was compiled by Rosemary Mason in the United Kingdom, and sent to the Department of Health and the Chemical Regulation Division, with hope that the UK might reconsider glyphosate licensing based on the information contained within it. Click Here
- Compilation (by Rosemary Mason MB ChB FRCA) of data worldwide on effects of glyphosate on human health. Click Here
- Former Monsanto employee put in charge of GMO papers at journal Click Here
- Scientific journal withdraws Seralini paper on Roundup toxicity Click Here
- Autism Rates and Glyphosate Application Rates to Corn and Soy in the U.S. as A Function of Time. Click Here
- Slides Presented to MIT Faculty at CSAIL Offsite Meeting on May 17, 2013, on autism and glyphosate. (Powerpoint Slides) (PDF Version)
Papers in Refereed Journals on Nutrition and Disease
Note: These papers collectively explain how sulfate deficiency throughout the body is behind most modern diseases and conditions, and how toxic chemicals in the environment, especially glyphosate, cause this deficiency.
- Stephanie Seneff and Laura Orlando. “Is Glyphosate a Key Factor in Mesoamerican Nephropathy?” J Environ Anal Toxicol 2018; 8:542. doi: 10.4172/2161-0525.1000542 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff and Laura Orlando. “Glyphosate Substitution for Glycine During Protein Synthesis as a Causal Factor in Mesoamerican Nephropathy.” J Environ Anal Toxicol 2018; 8:541. doi: 10.4172/2161-0525.1000541 (Download)
- S. Seneff, N.J. Causton, G.L. Nigh, G. Koenig and D. Avalon. “Can glyphosateâ€™s disruption of the gut microbiome and induction of sulfate deficiency explain the epidemic in gout and associated diseases in the industrialized world?” Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2017; 17: 53-76. (Download)
- S. Seneff and G. Nigh. (2017) “Glyphosate and Anencephaly: Death by A Thousand Cuts.” J Neurol Neurobiol 3(2): doi http://dx.doi.org/10.16966/2379-7150.140. (Download)
- A. Samsel and S. Seneff. “Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases VI: Prions, amyloidoses and autoimmune neurological diseases.” Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2017; 17: 8-32. (Download)
- J.E. Beecham and S. Seneff. “Autoimmune Disease: Budget-buster or Enlightened Solutions? (The coming epidemic and the new administration in Washington).” Arch Community Med Pub Health 2017;3(1):32-40. (Download)
- S. Seneff, W. Morley, MJ Hadden and MC Michener. “Does glyphosate acting as a glycine analogue contribute to ALS?” J Bioinfo Proteomics Rev 2016; 2(3): 1-21. (Download) (Online)
- D. Kennedy, S. Seneff, RM Davidson, JW Oller, Jr, BE Haley and RD Masters. “Environmental Toxicants and Infant Mortality in the USA.” Peertechz J Biol Res Dev 2016;1(1): 036-061. (Download)
- S. Seneff, N. L. Swanson, G. Koenig and C. Li. “Is GERD a Factor in Osteonecrosis of the Jaw? Evidence of Pathology Linked to G6PD Deficiency and Sulfomucins,” Disease MarkersVolume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8376979. (Download)
- A. Samsel and S Seneff. “Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases V: Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins,” Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2016;16: 9-46.(Download)
- Nancy Swanson, Judy Hoy and Stephanie Seneff. “Evidence that glyphosate is a causative agent in chronic sub-clinical metabolic acidosis and mitochondrial dysfunction” International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine 2016;4:32-52. (Download)
- Beecham JE and Seneff S. “Is there a link between autism and glyphosate-formulated herbicides?” J Autism 2016; 3:1. (Download)
- Seneff S, Swanson N, Li C, Koenig G. “Death as a Drug Side Effect in FAERS: Is Glyphosate Contamination a Factor?” Agricultural Sciences 2015;6:1472-1501. Agricultural Sciences 2015;6:1472-1501. (Download)
- Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff. “Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases IV: cancer and related pathologies,” The Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2015; 15:121-159.(Download)
- James Beecham and Stephanie Seneff. “The Possible Link between Autism and Glyphosate Acting as Glycine Mimetic – A Review of Evidence from the Literature with Analysis.” Molecular and Genetic Medicine 2015; 9:4. (Download)
- Gerald Koenig and Stephanie Seneff. “Gamma-Glutamyltransferase: A Predictive Biomarker of Cellular Antioxidant Inadequacy and Disease Risk.” Disease Markers Volume 2015 (2015): Article ID 818570. (Download)
- Judy Hoy, Nancy Swanson and Stephanie Seneff. “The High Cost of Pesticides: Human and Animal Diseases.” Poult Fish Wildl Sci 2015; 3:1. (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Robert M. Davidson, Ann Lauritzen, Anthony Samsel, and Glyn Wainwright. “A novel hypothesis for atherosclerosis as a cholesterol sulfate deficiency syndrome.” Theor Biol Med Model. 2015; 12: 9. (Download)
- Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff. “Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies.” Surgical Neurology International 2015; 6:45. (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Nancy Swanson and Chen Li. “Aluminum and Glyphosate Can Synergistically Induce Pineal Gland Pathology: Connection to Gut Dysbiosis and Neurological Disease.” Agricultural Sciences 2015; 6: 42-70. (Download)
- Wendy A Morley and Stephanie Seneff. “Diminished brain resilience syndrome: A modern day neurological pathology of increased susceptibility to mild brain trauma, concussion, and downstream neurodegeneration.” Surg Neurol Int 18 Jun 2014;5:97. (Download)
- CA Shaw, S Seneff, SD Kette, L Tomljenovic, JW Oller Jr., and RM Davidson. “Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease.” Journal of Toxicology 2014: Article ID 491316. (Download)
- CA Shaw, SD Kette, RM Davidson, and S Seneff. “Aluminumâ€™s Role in CNS-immune System Interactions leading to Neurological Disorders.” Immunome Research 2013; 9:069. doi: 10.4172/1745-7580.1000069. (Download)
- Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff, ” Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance.” Interdiscip Toxicol. 2013; 6(4): 159-184. (Download)
- Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff, “Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases” Entropy 2013, 15(4), 1416-1463; doi:10.3390/e15041416 (Download)
- Robert M. Davidson, Ann Lauritzen and Stephanie Seneff, “Biological Water Dynamics and Entropy: A Biophysical Origin of Cancer and Other Diseases” Entropy 2013, 15, 3822-3876; doi:10.3390/ e15093822 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Ann Lauritzen, Robert Davidson and Laurie Lentz-Marino, “Is Encephalopathy a Mechanism to Renew Sulfate in Autism?” Entropy 2013, 15, 372-406; doi:10.3390/e15010372 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Ann Lauritzen, Robert Davidson and Laurie Lentz-Marino, “Is Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase a Moonlighting Protein Whose Day Job is Cholesterol Sulfate Synthesis? Implications for Cholesterol Transport, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease.” Entropy 2012, 14, 2492-2530; doi:10.3390/e14122492 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Robert M. Davidson and Jingjing Liu, “Is Cholesterol Sulfate Deficiency a Common Factor in Preeclampsia, Autism, and Pernicious Anemia?” Entropy 2012, 14, 2265-2290; doi:10.3390/e14112265 (Download)
- Samantha Hartzell and Stephanie Seneff, “Impaired Sulfate Metabolism and Epigenetics: Is There a Link in Autism?” Entropy 2012, 14, 1953-1977; doi:10.3390/e14101953 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Robert M. Davidson, and Jingjing Liu, “Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure,” Entropy 2012, 14, 2227-2253; doi:10.3390/e14112227 (Download)
- Robert M. Davidson, and Stephanie Seneff, “The Initial Common Pathway of Inflammation, Disease, and Sudden Death,” Entropy 2012, 14, 1399-1442; doi:10.3390/e14081399 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Glyn Wainwright, and Luca Mascitelli, “Nutrition and Alzheimer’s Disease: The Detrimental Role of a High Carbohydrate Diet,” European Journal of Internal Medicine22 (2011) 134-140; doi:10.1016/j.ejim.2010.12.017 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Glyn Wainwright, and Luca Mascitelli, “Is the Metabolic Syndrome Caused by a High Fructose, and Relatively Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Diet?” Archives of Medical Science, 2011; 7, 1: 8-20; doi:10.5114/aoms.2011.20598 (Download)
- Stephanie Seneff, Robert Davidson, and Luca Mascitelli, “Might cholesterol sulfate deficiency contribute to the development of autistic spectrum disorder?” Medical Hypotheses, 8, 213-217, 2012. (Download)